Prince of Caviar
- The first son of the world’s best sprinter Black Caviar to retire to stud.
- A son of the unbeaten,25 straight race winning mare Black Caviar.
- Prince of Caviar showed tremendous ability himself in a career cut short through injury, narrowly beaten .3 lengths behind subsequent Group 1 winner Extra Brut.
- Colonial on speed sprinting style of horse to suit the Australian market.
- Well supported in 2020 by the Black Caviar ownership group.
- Excellent fertility in his first season at stud in 2020.